CONSTITUTION AND BYLAWS
- Constitution of the University Staff - draft (pdf)
- Bylaws of the University Staff (pdf)
- Bylaws of the University Staff Council (pdf)
The University Staff Council (USC) works with campus leadership to offer an effective
partnership with colleagues from all campus employee groups in support
of the University's mission. The USC serves on behalf of all University Staff (represented and non-represented, limited-term and project
appointment employees). The USC coordinates and promotes professional
development opportunities through education, training and communication.
- Advise administration on University issues.
- Communicate with administrators and other University constituencies.
- Promote professional development.
- Promote participation of University Staff in University decision-making.
- Evaluate and recommend modifications to existing and proposed University policies
and procedures affecting University Staff.
- Provide information on scholarship opportunities, grant availability and funding sources.
- Maintain a comprehensive website of University Staff information/opportunities/resources.
- Provide communication platforms for all University Staff.
- Promote inclusion of University Staff on search committees and other University committees.