The University Staff Professional Development Day is a yearly event open to all UWEC faculty and staff.
Save the date.
Mark your calendars for June 4, 2020. This year's Professional Development day will be held in Centennial Hall.
Call for proposals:
We invite you to volunteer your time and talents by submitting a workshop proposal to present at the University Staff Professional Development Day. Presenting an hour-long session, individually or as part of a team, is a great way to share knowledge, experiences, and ideas.
Highlights from 2019:
- Approximately 260 faculty and staff enjoyed the day.
- 24 workshops topics to choose from.
- 106 prize packages given away.
- Keynote Speaker: Angela Pittman Taylor
- 10 committee members organized the day.
- Breakfast, lunch and gardettos!
A big thank you to the event sponsors:
- University Staff Council
- UW-Eau Claire Foundation
- University Centers
- Plus the many local businesses who donated prizes.
2019 Keynote Speaker
Angela Pittman Taylor, alumna and member of the Foundation Board of Directors.
If you have any questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our committee would be happy to assist you.
University Staff Professional Development Committee:
Megan Clark (Co-chair)
Nicole Owen (Chair)
Diane Stegner Roadt