The University Staff Professional Development Day is a yearly event open to all UWEC faculty and staff.
Stay tuned for information about Professional Development Day 2021!
Message from the Professional Development committee
The Professional Development Committee wants to thank you for your continued support and excitement about our upcoming Professional Development Week in 2021. It is something to look forward to and allows us to learn and grow in new ways.
We will be making an announcement soon about our upcoming Professional Development Week in 2021.
Professional Development Committee
Highlights from 2019:
- Approximately 260 faculty and staff enjoyed the day.
- 24 workshops topics to choose from.
- 106 prize packages given away.
- Keynote Speaker: Angela Pittman Taylor
- 10 committee members organized the day.
- Breakfast, lunch and gardettos!
A big thank you to the event sponsors:
- University Staff Council
- UW-Eau Claire Foundation
- University Centers
- Plus the many local businesses who donated prizes.
2019 Keynote Speaker
Angela Pittman Taylor, alumna and member of the Foundation Board of Directors.
If you have any questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our committee would be happy to assist you.
University Staff Professional Development Committee:
Megan Clark (Chair)
Nicole Owen (Vice-chair)
Diane Stegner Roadt