CHEM 127 (Chemistry and Climate)
CJ 202 (Fundamentals of Speech)
CS 318 (Web Page Design)
CSD 101 (American Sign Language)
ENGL 245 (American Literature Since 1945)
PSYC 271 (Methods of Research)
SOC 101 (Intro to Sociology)
THEA 101 (Theatre Appreciation)
WMNS 215 (African-American Feminism)
Summer Session 2017
Get your credit and some sun.
Three-Week Summer Session: May 22-June 9, 2017
Eight-Week Summer Session: June 12-Aug 4, 2017
Course dates vary;
please check individual courses for specific dates.
- Summer Courses are available to current students; those starting in the fall; students attending other universities during the year; or interested non-degree seeking students
- Summer courses are available online and in person
- Class sizes are kept small
- Length of courses range from one week to eight weeks
- You can take the equivalent of one credit per week, so you could accumulate as many as 11 credits this summer!
Admitted, degree seeking students are eligible for summer financial aid. Summer aid is based on the 2016-2017 FAFSA, so you must have submitted this to be eligible. If you would like to be considered for possible financial aid resources for summer, we would recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Log into MyBlugold CampS; go to Self Service > Student Center and then click on the "Summer Aid Application" link under Financial Aid. Complete information is available at Blugold Central.
Students may stay in the residence hall during the summer. More information is available at Housing. If you are interested in sub-leasing an off campus apartment, the Student Senate sponsored website "places4students" has listings.