What is PHD?
PHD is an interactive peer-facilitated course designed to provide UW-Eau Claire students with information about making healthy decisions in college.
Who is PHD for?
This course was designed for students who were found in violation of the judicial code in the residence halls, specifically the code about alcohol possession.
How to Register
The PHD course is held weekly. To sign up for a PHD course, please use the following link: https://alcoholclasses.apps.uwec.edu/.
The PHD course costs $50. Payment is due prior to taking the class.
There are three ways to make the payment.
1. To pay online, go to, https://commerce.cashnet.com/UWECBGC and follow the below instructions. Note there is a service fee of 75% for U.S. cards and 4.5% for an international cards for using a credit card.
- Click the Health Promotion category.
- Click the Promoting Healthy Decisions tile.
- Fill in the necessary information
- Click add to cart
- Select checkout and then continue
- Fill in any additional information and proceed to check out
You will receive an email from Blugold Central with a receipt, or you can print the receipt from the checkout screen. Keep the email or printed receipt to show the facilitator.
2. Pay in person at Blugold Central located in Vicki Lord Larson Hall 1108. Only cash or check accepted. Print out and bring with you the attached deposit slip.
Please keep the receipt or take a picture of it, you will need it as proof of payment.
3. Pay when you arrive at the class. This is the online option only. The class facilitator can help if needed.
Who should I contact if I have questions about PHD?
For more information about PHD contact the Health Promotion Office by emailing Christy Prust or by calling 715-836-5110.