Student Health Service is located in the Crest Wellness Center on upper campus. Our hours vary by semester, so check the schedule below, then go online to mySHS* or call 715-836-5360 to make an appointment.
*If you are not currently enrolled in class you will not be able to use the scheduling portion of mySHS. During the summer class sessions you can still be seen if you are returning for Fall Semester classes. Any questions, please call 715-836-5360.
Student Health Service is open during the academic semesters and Winterim (with modified hours).
After Hours Resources
For routine or urgent care during early evening and weekend days:
- Mayo Clinic Clairemont Campus Urgent Care, 733 W. Clairemont Ave, (715) 838-5340.
- Marshfield Clinic Urgent Care 2116 Craig Road, (715) 858-4500.
- Sacred Heart Hospital, 900 W. Clairemont Ave, (715) 717-4121
For emergencies anytime, or for urgent problems during late evenings and nighttime:
- Call 911 for emergency medical personnel
- Sacred Heart Hospital ER (Marshfield Affiliate), 900 W. Clairemont, Eau Claire, WI 54701, (715)717-4222
- Mayo Hospital ER (Luther Campus), 1400 Bellinger St., Eau Claire, WI 54703, (715) 838-5222
Mental Health Crisis Lines
- Northwest Connections 1-888-552-6642
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- SMS Emotional Support Line Text "HOPELINE" to 741741
- Physical address: Crest Wellness Center Room 150, UW-Eau Claire, 630 Hilltop Circle, Eau Claire WI 54701
- Mailing address: Student Health Service, PO Box 4004, Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004
There are four marked SHS parking spots available for students with appointments, plus AMP and "R" spots. The SHS parking spots are marked with gold signs. You are allowed to park in those slots without a parking permit during your appointment. Anywhere else in the lot requires a permit, which we can issue you.
Student Health Service strives to ensure students are well-informed and understand their treatment plan following an appointment. We have interpreting services available upon request and would be happy to help facilitate the use of this service.
- Appointments: 715-836-5360
- Information: 715-836-4311
- Fax: 715-836-5979