Located on Garfield Avenue across from Hibbard Humanities Hall, W.L. Zorn Arena is the largest multipurpose facility on campus. Many of the university's artists and lecturers make their presentations in Zorn Arena, which can seat a maximum of 3,300 people.
As the home for men's and women's intercollegiate basketball, Zorn Arena seats nearly 2,500. All seats are general admission except for those in the reserved sections. The reserved seats for men's basketball are seats 23–49 in rows A–M plus seats 22–63 in rows O–U. For women's basketball the reserved sections are located behind the Blugold bench and scorer's table in the east bleachers.
W.L. Zorn Arena was named in honor of Willis L. (Bill) Zorn, dean of men, director of athletics, and head basketball coach. Originally known as the Physical Education Building and, later, the University Arena, the building was completed in 1951 and first used in 1952.