Risk Management and Safety's Ergonomics Team offers services to University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Employees to promote wellness through an efficient and safe work environment.
All services are free to UWEC staff and students.
- Get answers to questions via e-mail: ERGO@uwec.edu
- Workstation Evaluation:
- Complete the Computer Workstation Self-Assessment and e-mail to ERGO@uwec.edu
- Try the adjustments suggested on the self-assessment.
- The Ergonomics Team will contact you after receiving your self-assessment to schedule a Workstation Evaluation.
- Our suggested Ergonomic Supply List is available if you already know what new equipment you need.
- The ASK Center offers ergonomic chairs to test. Most of the chairs are listed on our Demo Chairs. Contact the ASK Center at 715-836-3131.
- Our Stretching Brochure offers suggested stretches that can be done right at your desk.
- If you're still looking for more information, OSHA's Computer Workstation eTool offers more detailed explanations on proper workstation setup and use.