COVID-19 Policies and Procedures for Recreation and Sport Operations
Stay informed and involved
The mask mandate has been lifted as of March 11, 2022. Masks are encouraged but not required on UW-Eau Claire campuses Recreation and Sport Operations will continue to follow all safety and cleaning protocols.
A reservation is strongly recommended for Indoor Cycling, Cycling in Spanish, and Cycle and Tone classes. These classes have limited space and are typically full. In order to secure your space, you must have a reservation. The easiest way to make a reservation is through the Recreation App. Download the app via the App Store or Google Play.
To reserve a time online, click on Group Exercise Reservations. Log in using your UWEC credentials and follow these easy steps:
- Select Fitness Programs - Group Ex - Indoor Cycling Reservations
- Select the the class you plan to attend and the time.
- At Checkout, choose "CHECKOUT"
- Choose Payment Option "CHECKOUT"
You will see a $0.00 Total, nothing will be charged to your account.
If you cannot make your reservation, please cancel so others can fill that spot. Please refer to our cancellation policy to cancel a reservation:
- Download the Rec Services App or go to the Recreation portal
- Log in with your UWEC credentials
- Choose “Indoor Cycling Reservations” from the drop-down
- Click on the three dots to the right of the reservation you wish to cancel
- Choose “Cancel booking” and “Yes, Cancel booking”
If you are not feeling well, please stay home. We expect all Recreation users to take responsibility for their own health and safety and respect the same of those around them.
If you have any questions, constructive feedback, comments or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. More updates can be found on the UWEC website and social media.