We are excited to welcome back UWEC Students, Staff and Faculty! During this time, we ask for your patience, openness to learning new ways of doing things and your constructive feedback as we work to improve your overall experience while limiting the spread of COVID-19.
We are now allowing outside users in our facilities.
A reservation will be required each time you attend a Group Exercise class. The easiest way to make a reservation is through the Recreation App. Download the app via the App Store or Google Play. Attending a class over Zoom does not require a reservation.
To reserve a time online, click on Group Exercise Reservations. Log in using your UWEC credentials and follow these easy steps:
- Select Fitness Programs - Group Ex
- Select the the class you plan to attend and the time.
- At Checkout, choose "CHECKOUT"
- Choose Payment Option "CHECKOUT"
You will see a $0.00 Total, nothing will be charged to your account.
If you cannot make your reservation, please cancel so others can fill that spot. To cancel a reservation:
- Go to the Recreation portal
- Log in with your UWEC credentials
- Click on your name at the top right
- Choose “Profile” from the drop-down
- Click “Programs” at the left
- Click on the three dots to the right of the reservation you wish to cancel
- Choose “Cancel Reservation” and “Yes, Cancel Reservation”
Accessing Facilities and Programs
Accessing the Crest Fitness Center
Accessing the Hilltop Recreation Center
Accessing the McPhee Physical Education Center
Accessing the MSPC
Masks will be required for those not vaccinated, even while exercising. Masks may be removed while swimming only.
At all times indoors, users are expected to maintain 3-foot physical distancing.
These policies are mandatory. If you are not feeling well, please stay home. We expect all Recreation users to take responsibility for their own health and safety and respect the same of those around them.
If you have any questions, constructive feedback, comments or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. More updates can be found on the UWEC website and social media.
Patrons who do not abide by the new policy will be asked to leave the facility and will be subject to UWEC’s code of conduct.