- Academically advise students in social science majors (American Indian Studies, Communication & Journalism, Criminal Justice, Geography, History, Liberal Studies, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology).
- Career Exploration
- M.S.Ed., University of Wisconsin-La Crosse (Student Affairs Administration in Higher Education)
- B.A., Beloit College (Sociology and Political Science)
- NACADA (The Global Community for Academic Advising)
- ACPA (College Student Educators International)
Previous Professional Experience
Before coming to UWEC in 2019, Emily worked in the non-profit field focusing on access to higher education and served as a Guidance and Counseling Peace Corps Volunteer in a secondary school in Botswana.