- Programming languages
- Software Engineering
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Big Data Analysis
- Data Mining
- CSCI 330 Programming Languages [ Fall 21 ]
- CSCI 335 Algorithms [ Fall 21 ]
- CSCI 482 Research in Computer Science-I [ Fall 21 ]
- CSCI 485 Software Engineering [ Fall 21 ]
- CSCI 499 Independent Study [ Fall 21 ]
Research and Creative Activities
- Securing IOT devices using Pattern Recognition
- Prediction Analysis using Machine Learning in Mobile Devices
- Authentication and Security Using Machine Learning
- Theoretical Foundations
Advisor of OmTech Student Organization Group
Organizing Chair of Summer Programming Workshop on Python & Machine Learning
Director of AIMS – Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Security Research Group
- User Authentication using mouse movement detection based on Machine Learning
- Machine Learning based Authentication Schemes using Behavioral Biometrics
- Data privacy and Security for Autonomous Vehicles
- Web Development project for improving existing Canvas/Blackboard systems
- Human Activity Recognition in wearable devices using Machine Learning
- Data-Driven Investigation of Curiosity in Student Text Responses
- Securing IoT devices in wireless networks using Machine Learning
- Edge Computing for Healthcare and Smart Cities
- Malware Attack Patterns in Mobile Phones
- Facial Recognition using Machine Learning
- Object detection using Machine Learning
- Ph.D., North Carolina A&T State University, Greensboro, NC, USA (Computer Science)
- M.S., New York Institute of Technology, NY, USA (Computer Science)
- B.Tech, Dharmasinh Desai University, India (Computer Science)
- “An Analysis of IoT Cyber Security Utilizing Machine Learning”, paper accepted in 3rd International conference of Communications and Computing Technologies 2021, LNNS Springer.
- “An Examination of User Authentication Schemes Using Machine Learning Methods”, paper accepted in 3rd International conference of Communications and Computing Technologies 2021, LNNS Springer.
- “A Study of Machine Learning Based Pattern Recognition in IoT Devices”, paper accepted in 3rd International conference of Communications and Computing Technologies 2021, LNNS Springer.
- "An Investigation of Biometric Authentication in the Healthcare Environment", Array journal Elsevier, Volume 8,2020
Honors and Recognitions
- Received Three Summer Research Undergraduate Experience Award  from ORSP for Autonomous Vehicles data privacy and Machine learning Applications.
- Organizing Summer 2021 Programming Workshop for High School & Undergraduate Students for “Python & Machine Learning”.
- Organized Talk for Interview Prep for Microsoft – OmTech 2021.
- Two students participated in WiSys Quick pitch 2021.
- Received Computer Science Karlgaard Faculty Award 2020-2021.
- 6 students successfully presented at ICCCT 2021 international Conference.
- Received Two Student-Faculty collaborative Research Award  from ORSP for Machine Learning Applications.
- Received Diversity Mentoring Students-Faculty collaborative Research award .
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Member [IEEE Robotics & Automation Society]
- Association of Computing Machinery Member [ACM]
- American Society of Engineering Education Member [ASEE]