Searching for a copy machine? Visit one of the many locations to complete your desired service.
Student Convenience Copiers
- Cash — 10 cents per copy
- Blugold Card — 8 cents per copy
- Six lower-campus locations
- Two Water Street campus locations
- Five upper-campus locations
- Blugold Card readers and coin acceptors on all machines
Academic Department + Administrative Office Convenience Copiers
- Blugold Card reader / paper furnished .05 per copy
- Without Blugold Card reader options
- Without paper included .04 per copy
- With paper included .045 per copy
- New copiers all come with print/scan/fax connections —any new copiers will be charged .05 per copy. Department is responsible for electrical and phone lines required.
- Maintenance / Parts
- Blugold Card readers upon request / paper must be furnished
- Department is responsible for electrical and phone lines required.
- Per copy billing system
- Service within four hours from state contract vendor
- Blugold Card reader provided upon request (call for details).
- Cards for Blugold Card readers available at Blugold Card Services
- Minimum monthly volume 1,000 copies required (average of 3,000 copies every quarter)
- Type of machine based on monthly volume (machines range from 20 to 35 copies per minute)
- All machines come with duplex/collate/staple (except student copiers).
- Billing done quarterly on non-reader copiers.
- Toner / staples and maintenance included on all machines.
- Please contact University Printing Services, 715-836-5621, Schofield Hall 18, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Convenience Copier Program
Monday–Friday: 7:30 a.m. –4:30 p.m.