Searching for a copy machine? Visit one of the many locations to complete your desired service.
Academic Department + Administrative Office Convenience Copiers
- New copiers all come with print/scan/fax as needed.
- Department is responsible for electrical and phone lines required.
- Department furnish paper.
- Per copy billing system.
- Service within four hours from state contract vendor.
- Minimum monthly volume 3,000 copies required (average of 9,000 copies every quarter) to obtain a new copier.
- Type of machine based on monthly volume (machines range from 20 to 35 copies per minute)
- All machines come with duplex/collate/staple.
- Chargebacks done quarterly at the rate of $.04 per single side.
- Toner / staples and maintenance included on all machines.
- Please contact University Printing Services, 715-836-5621, Davies Center 105, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Convenience Copier Program
Monday–Friday: 7:30 a.m. –4:30 p.m.