Below are several ways to contact the University Police.
University Police Campus Location
Crest Wellness Center 119
630 Hilltop Circle
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Our main office hours: (Excluding Holidays when the office will be closed)
* Now until December 18, 2020 - 8:00am - 4:00pm Monday through Friday
* December 19, 2020 through January 3, 2021 - Closed
* January 4, 2021 through January 29, 2021 - 8am-12pm Monday through Thursday (Closed Fridays)
* February 1, 2021 and beyond - 8am-4pm Monday through Friday
911 - This number is for emergencies only. If you are calling from an on-campus phone you must dial a (9) first.
(715) 839-4972 - If you require an urgent but non-emergency response from the officer, you may call the Eau Claire County Communications Center. The officer will then be dispatched for you.
(715) 577-9045 - After hours contacts can be made to this number 24hrs a day. You may get an answering machine, however, an officer is alerted as soon as you have left your message. Be sure to give the officer the phone number you can be reached at as well as what type of assistance you require.
(715) 836-2222 - You may contact our main office during normal business hours which is currently Monday - Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
105 Garfield Avenue, PO Box 4004 CWC119, Eau Claire, WI 54701
You may contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you desire to send an email to our department and remain anonymous, please click on the 'Leave us a message" below and leave the contact information blank. Note: We check messages once daily so if you require more immediate assistance, please use one of the phone numbers above.
Driver Authorizations / Patch Collectors
The Risk Management and Safety Office will handle all Driver Authorizations for UW-Eau Claire faculty, staff and students.
The University Police does not currently participate in a Police Patch Exchange Program. We certainly wish you the best of luck with your collection and thank you for your support of law enforcement.