print header

Faculty & Staff

Faculty and staff may purchase one or more of the permits defined below and G, F, P & E permit signup takes place annually shortly before the start of fall semester.  During the annual permit sign-up period faculty and staff may either go online ( ) to sign up for payroll deduction or pay with a credit card or visit Blugold Central to purchase their permit.

Online Permit Selection Instructions: Online Permit Processing

(G) Guaranteed faculty

A "G" permit guarantees a space in a particular lot. The permits are only valid in the lots that they are issued for. There are a limited number of reserved spaces within the Phillips, Hibbard, Nursing and Olson lots. Faculty and staff receive information in April regarding the acceptance of applications from the Parking Office. Any questions regarding G permits should be directed to

G Permit Application eForm

Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.

(F) Standard faculty/staff permit

These permits are valid in designated spaces in the Hibbard, P hillips, Haas Fine Arts, Human Sciences and Services, Water Street, McPhee, Murray, Governors and Towers lots. If F spaces in these lots are full, parking is allowed in "R" spaces on upper campus Monday-Friday from 7 a.m.-9 p.m.

Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. with the exception of McPhee and Murray lots, where permits are required from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Governors lot, as posted.

Motorcycle permits

Permits are required and available for purchase all year long. Designated parking spaces are provided within the following campus lots.

Governors, Haas Fine Arts, Hibbard handicap, McPhee, Phillips, Putnam, Schneider and Towers.

Moped Permits

Permits are required and available for purchase all year long.  Mopeds must be parked in the designated moped pads located in the following locations.

Sutherland Hall, East end of Chancellors Hall, Southeast end of Phillips Hall, North side of Putnam Hall, Southeast end of Governors, Towers South, McPhee (by main entrance), Hibbard Hall, Schneider, Schofield (by library), Haas Fine Arts (north of building)

Emeriti permits

Retired faculty and staff may be eligible for an Emeriti permit.  These permits are issued through the Chancellors office. For more information please contact