Ninety-four students from the College of Nursing and Health Sciences were among the graduates participating in commencement ceremonies on Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. in Zorn Arena. Prior to the graduation festivities, the Bachelor of Science in Nursing graduates, faculty, staff, administrators, family and friends met in Schofield Auditorium at 11:30 a.m. for the College of Nursing and Health Sciences Nursing Convocation at which the graduates receive their nursing pin as they walked across the stage.
The number of graduates this semester include:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) - Eau Claire Site - 39
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) - Marshfield Site - 14
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Completion Program (BSN) - 18
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) - 2
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) - 20
The Convocation Ceremony can be viewed here.