Faculty nominated outstanding examples of student research, scholarship, and creative activity showcase the best of undergraduate academic endeavor at UWEC. This year, the professional-style conference, showcasing 46 presentations from disciplines representing all colleges, will be shared virtually. Selected presentations will be uploaded for the UWEC and wider community to view, ask questions, and comment on the wide-range of research, scholarship, and creative work shared. We thank Provost Klein and ORSP for their support for 10 years!
All presentations will be available for viewing by April 30th! The Provost's Honors Symposium is a module hosted on the CERCA course in Canvas. The presentations have been organized into four virtual "rooms" with broad areas of interdisciplinary inquiry. The schedule linked below identifies these presentations by title and "room". The Provost's Honors Symposium abstract program is linked below and includes a searchable index of presenters and faculty nominators/mentors as well as links to each of the presentations discussion boards.
To access the CERCA course in Canvas and Provost's Honors Symposium module, those with UWEC login credentials can log in using this link (alternatively, they can sign up at https://uws-ce.instructure.com/register and use the following join code: H4PXPL).
Further instructions for non-UW-Eau Claire guests:
- Open the following link in Chrome or Firefox: https://uws-ce.instructure.com/enroll/H4PXPL.
- Click the UW Continuing Education Student link.
- Click Need a Canvas Account on the upper right side of the screen.
- Click I’m a Student.
- Enter H4PXPL as the Join Code, complete the rest of the form, and click Start Learning. HINT: Use your email address as your username.
- After your account is created, you can login to Canvas from the UW-Eau Claire website.
- Click the Canvas link at the top of the page and, then, the Non-UWEC Canvas Login link and login with the credentials you created in Step 5.
Anyone experiencing technical difficulty with accessing the site should contact the help desk (email@example.com or 715.836.5711). For help or technical questions about PowerPoint, Kultura, or Canvas, reach out to the LTS/CETL trainers at firstname.lastname@example.org or the help desk.
For presenters, please refer to the How-to document below and Canvas help article to upload a video for instructions about how to upload your presentation to the to the PHS module.