The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Alumni Association recently welcomed new members and announced new officers.
New to the board are the following UW-Eau Claire alumni:
- Christina Thrun, Eau Claire. Thrun is a 2003 business administration graduate and executive officer of the Chippewa Valley Home Builders Association.
- Cameron Deml, Alexandria, Virginia. Deml is a 2007 marketing graduate and manager of insurance programs for the National Rural Letter Carriers’ Association.
- Todd Athorp, New Berlin. Athorp is a 1996 computer science graduate and a senior managed services engineer for workforce management solutions with GE Healthcare.
- Kyran Hamill, Eau Claire. Hamill is a 2002 geography graduate and loan operations coordinator for Royal Credit Union.
- Rosie Mathers, Oshkosh. Mathers is a 1985 business finance graduate and an adjunct lecturer for the UW Oshkosh College of Business.
New officers are Michael Strubel ‘04, Eau Claire, president, and Sarah French ’07 and ‘09, Eau Claire, vice president.
Outgoing board members are Lisa Allaman ’96, Todd Carlson ’84, Kristin Havlik-Lenz ’96, Catherine Heidke-Link ’06, Lloyd Joyal ’54, Bob Steege ’81 and Sara Nogle ’11.