UW-Eau Claire's redesigned website has now been live for nearly a month.
In that time, the web redesign team has been been receiving feedback, making fixes, repairing the inevitable broken links and measuring the effectiveness of our website updates.
Based on feedback from students, faculty and staff, we'll be adding a new feature, to go live Feb. 13, to give our campus users easier access to quick links, such as D2L, MyBlugoldCampS, webmail and the A-Z list, from anywhere on the site.
We invite your ongoing feedback via the following links as we continue to improve the site:
- To specifically report a broken link: http://uwec.ly/brokenlink
- To provide feedback or report other problems: http://uwec.ly/webfeedback
Also, a reminder: We've provided quick access to custom home pages for our various audiences (Prospective Students, Current Students, Faculty and Staff, Alumni and Foundation, Business and Community). To get the most out of your UW-Eau Claire web experience, we encourage
you to add YOUR audience page as your web browser's home page. This will
give you faster access to the utility links you need, plus university
news and information most relevant to you.
Staff from Learning and Technology Services will be available in Davies Center from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Friday, Feb. 13, to show students, faculty and staff how to set their audience page as their web browser home page.
If you prefer to do it yourself, these instructions will guide you through the process:
First, navigate to your audience page.
- On a desktop or laptop computer, the audience page links appear in the bottom half of the blue navigation bar at the top left of every web page.
- On a tablet or mobile device, these links appear in the navigation drop down menu at the top right of each page.
Next, choose your browser from the list below and follow the link provided for browser-specific instructions.
Follow these links for instructions on how to add your audience page as your browser's home page:
- Safari 8
- Safari 7
- Safari 6
- Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 8
- IE11 for Windows 7
- IE10 for Windows 8
- IE10 for Windows 7
- IOS, Android, and Windows Phone