The Management and Marketing Department has awarded over $15,000 in scholarships for the 2020-21 academic year. Congratulations to this year's scholarship recipients.
Congratulations to the following scholarship recipients:
- Charles F. White Memorial Scholarship: Megan Baier, sophomore operations and supply chain management major from Durand, WI, $900.
- Chuck Tomkovick American Marketing Association (AMA) Emerging Leadership Award: Addison Borchert, sophomore marketing analytics major from Bristol, WI; Ryan Dainsberg, junior marketing major from Eden Prairie, MN, $250 each.
- D. Patrick Stoffers Marketing Scholarship: Emilee Borowski, sophomore marketing major from Monroe, WI, $1,400.
- Enterprise Management Scholarship: Preston Krautkramer, sophomore operations and supply chain management major from Marathon, WI, $1250.
- Enterprise Sales Scholarship: John Rechner, junior professional sales marketing major from Appleton, WI, $1,250.
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co. COB Marketing Scholarship, Amber Lamers, junior marketing major from Kaukauna, WI, $700.
- Jerry Dubois Memorial Scholarship: Abigail Wein, junior marketing major from Platteville, WI, $75.
- Kurt Mueller Management Scholarship: Shae Baier, sophomore information systems major from Durand, WI, $1,000.
- Kurt Mueller Sales and Marketing Scholarship: Tyler Tupy, junior professional sales marketing major from Austin, MN, $1,000.
- Lorentz College of Business Memorial Scholarship: Sarah Liming, senior entrepreneur management major from Eau Claire, WI, $1,300.
- Marc Dybdahl Memorial Scholarship: Elizabeth Wolterman, junior professional sales major from Adams, MN, $1,000.
- Stacey Hanke Entrepreneurship Student Scholarship: Edison Flottemesch, sophomore entrepreneur management major from Neenah, WI, $3,500.
- Thomas Bergmann Human Resources Scholarship: Emily Goeltl, senior human resources management major from White Bear Lake, MN; Hayley Harder, junior human resources management major from Eau Claire, WI, $750 each.
Additional scholarships are awarded by the College of Business and its other departments and academic programs, bringing the total amount of business scholarships awarded for the 2020-21 year to nearly $119,000. Scholarships are funded by gifts made through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation.
Donors and scholarship recipients will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, December 4, 2020 from 12:00–1:30 pm in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.
For more information, contact Dr. Kristy Lauver, chair, Department of Management and Marketing.