The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire College of Business Scholarship Committee is pleased to award over $29,000 in college-wide scholarships for the 2017-18 academic year.
Congratulations to the following scholarship recipients:
- Brad Patrick Olson Memorial: Marissa North, marketing major, $1,000.
- Charles L. Szews Business Scholarship: Justin Mack, marketing major, $500.
- College of Business Xcel Diversity Scholarship: Rodrigo Mendoza, accounting and finance, $2,000.
- Craig A. Johnson Scholarship: Sandra Toews, accounting, $1,400.
- Dan and Shelly Johnson Business Scholarship: Michaela Perz, marketing, $1,000.
- Hanke Family College of Business Scholarship: Hailey Ronnei, management, $500.
- Helen B. Andersen Memorial Scholarship: Emily Ollig, IS business analysis, $1,800.
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co. COB Junior/Senior Diversity Scholarship: Joshua Wigchers, international business and marketing majors, $900.
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co. COB Sophomore Diversity Scholarship: Emilie Froidcoeur, HR management, $800.
- Jennifer Alexander Memorial Scholarship: Isaac Mousel, accounting and IS business analysis, $1,200.
- John C. Dennison Memorial Business Scholarship: Rachel Meye, health care administration, $6,000.
- Philip Breitman Memorial Scholarship: Katheryn Dietlin, professional sales marketing, $8,856.
- Richard T. Gannon Scholarship: Jacob Kavinsky, finance, $2,000.
- Robert D. Mac Donald Scholarship: Madeleine Vruwink, entrepreneur management, $1,200.
Additional scholarships are awarded by the college's departments and academic programs, bringing the total amount of business scholarships awarded for the 2017-18 year to nearly $120,000. Scholarships are funded by gifts made through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation.
Donors and scholarship recipients will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, December 1, 2017 from 12:00–1:30 pm in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.
For more information, contact Gretchen Hutterli, chair, College of Business scholarship committee.