The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Center for Health Administration and Aging Services Excellence (CHAASE) is pleased to award over $15,000 to health care administration students for the 2015-16 academic year. Congratulations to the following scholarship recipients:
- ACHCA scholarships: Stephanie Horozewski, a senior from Muskego, WI; Sara Chmielewski, a freshman from Shakopee MN.
- Benedictine Health System scholarship: Leslie Thompson, a junior from Bangor, WI.
- Brian Schoeneck scholarship: Deanna Pierzina, a sophomore from Menomonie, WI.
- Care Providers of Minnesota scholarship: Adam Ernst a second degree student from Hastings, MN.
- Extendicare scholarships: Mackenzie Christopher, a sophomore from Prior Lake, MN; Tara Nenahlo, a sophomore from Green Bay WI.
- Gene Decker scholarship: Jacob Yaeger, a junior from Waunakee, WI.
- Golden Living scholarships: Katie Trucco, a sophomore from Appleton WI; Briana Weyker, a sophomore from Belgium WI.
- Good Samaritan Society scholarship: Malory Dieck, a junior from Appleton, WI.
- HCR ManorCare scholarship: Danielle Embacher, a junior from Mankato MN.
- The LeadingAge Wisconsin scholarship: Megan Van De Hey, a sophomore from De Pere, WI.
- Life Care Services scholarship: Samantha Paider, a sophomore from Brussels WI.
- M3 Insurance scholarship: Anna Hanson, a junior from Peterson MN.
- Thomas Schanke family civic engagement scholarship: Alyssa Schwaller, a freshman from Glen Flora WI.
- Tri-county medical alliance scholarship: Allison Pedretti, a sophomore from Genoa, WI.
- Wisconsin Association of Assisted Living organization scholarship: Morgan Rustad a junior from Hudson WI.
- Wisconsin Health Care Association scholarships: Ariel Fuller, a junior from Elk Mound WI; Kristine Maciolek, a sophomore from Hubertus, WI; Ellen Larson, a junior from Spring Valley WI.
Scholarship recipients were announced on April 30 at the 2015 CHAASE Spring Banquet. Students will also be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, December 11, 2015 from 12:00–1:30 pm in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.
Scholarships are funded by gifts made through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation. For more information, contact Dr. Doug Olson, CHAASE director.