The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Department of Management and Marketing is pleased to award the following scholarships for the 2016-17 academic year:
- Thomas Bergmann HR Scholarship: Sally Eronson, a junior HR management major from Appleton, WI; Alana Sundby, a senior HR management major from Long Lake, MN. $1,000 each.
- Jerry Dubois Memorial Scholarship: Kendra Harding, a senior marketing analytics major from Luxemburg, WI. $100.
- Marc Dybdahl Memorial Scholarship: Cassidy Sepnieski, a junior marketing major from Green Bay, WI. $1,000.
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co. COB Marketing Scholarship: Brandon Boogren, a senior marketing major from Hastings, MN. $1,000.
- Lorentz COB Memorial Scholarship: Nicholas Brekken, a senior entrepreneur management and professional sales marketing double major from Prescott, WI. $1,600.
- Janke Premier Properties Scholarship: Michelle Cremers, a junior marketing major from Woodbury, MN. $500.
Scholarships are funded by gifts made through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation.
Donors and scholarship recipients will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, Dec. 9, 2016, from noon-1:30 p.m. in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.
For more information, contact Dr. Kristy Lauver, chair, UW-Eau Claire Department of Management and Marketing.