McIntyre Library staff will provide faculty, staff, and students the ability to retrieve books, DVDs, and other physical items from McIntyre Library.
When: Friday, March 20 and Monday, March 23 from 10 am - 2 pm,
Process for requesting items on hold or in McIntyre Library's collection:
- Email a liaison librarian OR the generic firstname.lastname@example.org address with:
* the title of the item(s)
* its floor and call number (or if it is on hold)
* the date that you plan on picking the item up from the library (3/20 or 3/23).
- Requests for items should be made no later than 7 am for pickup on 3/20 or 3/23 for same day pickup.
- Come to the library in the 24 hr area by Converge radio and either call the main desk (715-836-3856) to pick up the item(s) or identify yourself through the gate to the person staffing the desk.
Please bring your Blugold I.D. to swipe into one of the entrances below: