The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Department of Information Systems Scholarship Committee is pleased to award the following scholarships for the 2016-17 academic year:
- 3M IS: Ethan Sisko, accounting and IS, business analysis double major from Athens, WI; John Helwig, IS, systems development major from Arcadia, WI. $500 each
- Cargill IS: Jalen Braegelmann, accounting and IS, systems development double major from St. Cloud, MN. $250
- Collaboration in Information Services: Allison Jensen, IS, business analysis major from Onalaska, WI. $1,000
- Emerging Technologies: Levina Vang, IS, business analysis major from Eau Claire, WI. A technology gift
- Federated Insurance IS: Isaac Mousel, accounting and IS, business analysis major from Eau Claire, WI. $1,000
- IS Dept.: Nicholas Petersson, IS, systems development major from Brookfield, WI. $550
- Laptop Computer: Yuchu Ke, IS, systems development major from Oakdale, MN. $700
- Jim & Sara Mellinger IS Study Abroad: Katelyn Kannel, IS, business analysis major from Ellsworth, WI. $1,500
- Travelers IS: Marissa Leners, IS, business analysis major from Birchwood, WI. $2,500.
Additional scholarships are also available to business students through the College of Business, Accounting & Finance Department, Business Communication Program, Health Care Administration Program, and Management & Marketing Department.
All business scholarships are funded by gifts made through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation.
College of Business donors and scholarship recipients will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, December 9, 2016 from 12:00–1:30 pm in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.
For more information about IS scholarships, contact Dr. Tony Keys, chair, UW-Eau Claire Department of Information Systems.