Like many entities, the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire is closely following recommendations and guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as state and local government health departments. The following are steps we have implemented to encourage safe participation at our programs:
- Capping program attendance at 50 participants or fewer.
- Hand sanitizer provided by UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education at all programs.
- Face masks are required to be worn by participants, instructors and staff while in attendance at programs.
- Observing social distancing of 6 feet between participants.
- Assigned seating by UWEC-CE to ensure safety. Participants will be asked to communicate if they have contracted COVID so we can communicate with other attendees if they have been exposed.
- To attend an in-person program, participants, instructors and staff must be symptom-free and without recent exposure to anyone who has tested positive for COVID.
The state of COVID changes often. Should a program be canceled, rescheduled or moved to a virtual format, participants will have the option of obtaining a full refund or moving their registration to the next available program date. Online programming will continue to be offered this fall and beyond.
For complete program details visit the Continuing Education website, email email@example.com or call 715-836-3636.