Advisory boards play an important role in the College of Business. Board members support the college, and its departments and programs by providing knowledge about industry trends, offering advice and feedback on academic programs and policies, and funding scholarships, professorships, student activities, learning spaces, and other initiatives. We are grateful for the on-going support of these volunteers.
We are pleased to welcome the following groups to campus:
Friday, September 25
- Business Advisory Council (BAC): Meeting from 8:30 am to 1 pm in Davies Center Centennial Room. View members. Convener: Dean Diane Hoadley.
- Business Communication Advisory Board: Meeting from 9:45 to 11:45 am in Davies Center Chancellors Room. View members. Convener: Dr. Paula Lentz.
- Information Systems Industry Advisory Committee: Meeting from 7:45 am to 1 pm in Davies Center Council Oak Room. View members. Convener: Dr. Tony Keys.
- Management Advisory Board: Meeting from 8:30 am to 2 pm in Davies Center Ho-Chunk Room. View members. Convener: Dr. Scott Lester.
Friday, October 9
- Sales Advisory Board: Meeting from 12 noon to 4 pm, Davies Center Ho-Chunk Room. View members. Convener: Jerry Kollross.
Friday, October 16
- International Business Programs Advisory Council. Meeting from 9 am to 1 pm in Centennial Hall 3714. View members. Conveners: Dr. Ling Liu and Dr. Nancy Hanson-Rasmussen.
The College of Business is always looking for dedicated individuals who are interested in serving on one of our ten advisory boards. To learn how you can get involved in the work of the College of Business, contact the appropriate convener.