Advisory boards have played an important role in the College of Business since the college established the Business Advisory Council, its first advisory board, in 1988.
Board members support the college, and its departments and programs by providing knowledge about industry trends, offering advice and feedback on academic programs and policies, and funding scholarships, professorships, student activities, learning spaces, and other initiatives. We are grateful for the on-going support of these volunteers.
We are pleased to welcome the following groups to campus on Friday, September 30:
- Accounting and Finance Advisory Board. Meeting: 1-3:30 pm in the Davies Center Chancellors Room. View members. Convener: Dr. Raj Aroskar, department chair.
- Business Advisory Council (BAC). Meeting: 12 noon-3:30 pm in Centennial Hall Room 3314. View members. Convener: Interim Dean Tim Vaughan.
- Business Communication Advisory Board. 1:30-3 pm in the Davies Center Ho-Chunk Room. View members. Convener: Dr. Paula Lentz, BCOM program director.
- Information Systems Industry Advisory Committee. Meeting: 9 am-3:30 pm in the Davies Center Council Oak Room (260). View members. Convener: Dr. Jean Pratt.
- Management Advisory Board. Meeting: 9:30 am-3:30 pm in Centennial Hall Room 2704. View members. Convener: Dr. Scott Lester
- Sales Advisory Board. Meeting: 11 am-3:30 pm in the Davies Center Menomonie Room (320F). View members. Convener: Jessica Gardner, assistant director of the Center for Sales & Sales Management.
Boards will adjourn by 3:30 pm so board members can attend a reception celebrating the college's 50th Anniversary. The reception will be held in Schneider Hall.