Do you have a passion for social media? Then we want you!
The College of Business is looking for a creative and detail-oriented student to manage our social media accounts during the 2016-17 academic year. This is a great opportunity for you to gain real work experience in an area that is increasingly important to the business world. This is a paid position.
Please send your resume by Friday, April 22 to Gretchen Hutterli, assistant dean, at email@example.com
- College of Business marketing and communications team
- Position begins Fall 2016
- 10-15 hours per week during the fall and spring semesters, exact days to be determined based on class schedule
- Possibility for internship to continue through winterim and summer months
- Works with College of Business staff to develop social media strategy
- Uses social media to promote events within the College of Business and on campus
- Connects with student organizations to help them promote their activities.
- Curates outside content that would be beneficial and interesting to social media followers
- Tracks social media analytics
- Has a "nose for news" and is able to write in a friendly, conversational tone
- Is organized and attentive to detail
- Is a good proofreader, and is able to post accurate and grammatically correct content
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Stays current with social media trends and platforms
- Has experience with any of the following: Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or Adobe InDesign