Interested in majoring in business? Learn how the UW-Eau Claire College of Business prepares students for success by attending any of the following events this fall:
- College of Business Visit Day, Nov. 2.
- UW-Eau Claire Blugold Spotlights, October 20 & 21.
We hope you will join us and learn why we say that success starts here in the College of Business. To schedule a visit, please go to the Admissions website.
2016 Business Visit Day: Nov. 2
10:30 am - 3:30 pm
Business Visit Days provide an in-depth view of the College of Business and what we offer. Because we have limited the number of attendees, your experience will be very personal.
During your day on campus, you will
- Meet with Admissions and College of Business staff to get answers to your questions about the admission process, our business programs, scholarships, dorms and anything else you want to know more about.
- Tour Schneider Hall and see some of our special learning spaces.
- Join the College of Business deans and business student leaders for lunch. The pizza and brownies are on us!
- Meet a faculty member and experience what it is like to be a college student by attending his business class.
- Tour the beautiful UW-Eau Claire campus if you haven't done this on a previous visit.
2016 UW-Eau Claire Spotlights: Oct. 20 & 21
Majors & Student Services Fair
Oct. 20, 11 am - 2 pm, Davies Center Ojibwe Ballroom
Drop by the College of Business table to meet business faculty members and academic advisers. Learn more about our accredited academic programs, internships, study abroad experiences, and other high impact learning opportunities.