On Feb. 8, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire management professors Nancy Hanson-Rasmussen, Ed.D. and Robert Heintz, M.A., provided an overview of best practices for creating diverse and inclusive workplaces. View here.
Join us Wednesday, April 26 at an interactive presentation where we will continue our discussion by taking it to the local level. Listen to area business leaders discuss the opportunities and challenges they face as they attempt to foster an inclusive workplace in their organizations.
Our panelists include
- Sara Cooper, HR Manager, PESI
- Savannah Curtin, Global Talent and Performance Management Director, Carlson Wagonlit
- Matthew Kelly, Major, UW-Eau Claire ROTC
- Becky Kubisiak, BBYM SAS General Manager, Best Buy
- Matt Raskin, Development and Training Manager, and Pol Sorquist, Training and Development Coordinator, JAMF
- Joe Underwood, Organization Talent Advisor, RCU
- Van Wiseman, Sr. Human Resources Generalist, Rockwell Automation.
Annika Eckblad from the UW-Eau Claire student chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management will moderate the panel.
The event is free and open to the public. Coffee and refreshments will be served. Parking is available. Register here by April 19.
For more information, contact Dr. Scott Lester, UW-Eau Claire Department of Management and Marketing.
This workshop is part of the Management Workshop Series hosted by the UW-Eau Claire College of Business and the Department of Management and Marketing. Special thanks to PESI, Inc. for sponsoring this workshop series.