College of Business students started registering for Spring 2017 classes on November 3. (MBA students started registering on October 26).
"Undergrads should have already scheduled a meeting with their advisor to ensure that it takes place before their registration appointment," said Kim Wellnitz, head business academic advisor. "New, degree seeking students should also complete the Registration Module found in the Bluprint for a Blugold D2L course before meeting with their advisors," she continued.
Advising appointments can be scheduled here. See below for more advising tips and resources from Wellnitz.
- Find your enrollment appointment date/time
- Sign your electronic Payment Plan Agreement (PPA) in CampS
- Check CampS for other Holds
- Generate and review your Degree Audit
- Browse course offerings in CampS
- Use My Planner in CampS to plan courses for next semester
- Meet with your adviser and obtain your PAC prior to your enrollment appointment
- Enter your PAC in CampS
- Add courses to your Shopping Cart in CampS (a day or two before your enrollment appointment)
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor: http://tinyurl.com/uwec-arcc
- Registration How-To Videos: http://tinyurl.com/advisingvideos
- UWEC Academic Calendar: http://www.uwec.edu/Registrar/calendar
- UWEC Online Catalog: http://catalog.uwec.edu
- Career Exploration (FOCUS 2): http://www.uwec.edu/Career/students/focus.htm