The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire College of Business Scholarship Committee is pleased to award over $29,000 in scholarships for the 2015-16 academic year. Congratulations to the the following scholarship recipients:
- Jennifer Alexander Memorial: Maggie Miller, an HR management major from Greenville, WI. $900.
- Helen B. Andersen Memorial: Laurena Schug, a marketing major from Glenwood City, WI. $1,700.
- Philip Breitman Memorial: Noreen Metz, an operations/materials management major from Medford, WI. $8,750.
- Citizens Community Federal: Abbie Jensen, an accounting major from Menomonie, WI. $2,500.
- John C. Dennison Memorial: Kerren Kollock, an HR management major from Plover, WI.$6,000.
- Richard T. Gannon: Anna Edwards, an IS-business analyst major from Stoughton, WI $1,300.
- Craig A. Johnson Memorial: Noreen Metz, an operations/materials management major from Medford, WI. $1,500.
- Leinenkugel Brewing Co. COB Sophomore: Maria Bedoya, an accounting and international business double major from Rochester, MN. $800.
- Leinenkugel Brewing Co. COB Junior/Senior: Anna Edwards, an IS-business analyst major from Stoughton, WI. $800.
- Robert D. MacDonald Memorial: Molly Hill, an entrepreneur management major from Livingston, WI. $1,200.
- Brad Olson Memorial: Mariena Geary, a management major from Eau Claire, WI. $1,000.
- Charles F. White Memorial: Brandon Boogren, a marketing major from Hastings, MN. $1,100.
- Xcel Energy: Hulue Alejandra Vazquez Valverde, a business economics and finance double major from Osseo, WI. $2,000.
Scholarships are funded by gifts made through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation. Donors and scholarship recipients will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, December 11, 2015 from 12:00–1:30 pm in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.
For more information, contact Gretchen Hutterli, chair, College of Business scholarship committee.