The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Department of Management and Marketing is pleased to award over $14,000 in scholarships for the 2018-19 academic year.
Congratulations to the following scholarship recipients:
- Thomas Bergmann Memorial HR Scholarship: Emilie Froidcoeur, $2,100.
- Jerry DuBois Memorial Scholarship: Hannah Weed, $100.
- Marc Dybdahl Memorial Scholarship: Brooke Boegli, $1,000.
- Stacey Hanke Scholarship: Tyler Anderson, $3,500.
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing CO. College of Business Marketing Scholarship: Kayla Ament, $1,000.
- Lorentz College of Business Memorial Scholarship: Bradley Johnson, $1,800.
- D. Patrick Stoffers Memorial Marketing Scholarship: Samantha Gerland; Grace Inkala, $1,750 each.
- Charles White Memorial Scholarship: Davis Brinkmann, $1,200.
Scholarships are funded by gifts made through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation. Donors and scholarship recipients will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, November 30, 2018 from 12:00–1:30 pm in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.
For more information, contact Dr. Kristy Lauver, chair, Department of Management & Marketing.