The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Department of Management and Marketing is pleased to award over $13,000 in scholarships for the 2017-18 academic year.
Congratulations to the following scholarship recipients:
- Thomas Bergmann Memorial HR Scholarship: Annika Ekblad, an HR management and Spanish double major from Eau Claire, WI; Alexi M. Smith, an HR management major from Iola, WI. $950 each.
- Jerry DuBois Memorial Scholarship: Emma Betsinger, a marketing major from Woodbury, MN. $100.
- Marc Dybdahl Memorial Elizabeth Ottusch, a professional sales marketing major from Dousman, WI. $1,000.
- Enterprise Professional Sales Scholarship: Madeline Ouellette, a professional sale marketing major from Cambridge, WI.; Christopher Shibilski, a professional sales marketing major from Stevens Point, WI. $1,100 each.
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing CO. College of Business Marketing Scholarship: Shannon M. McCoy, a marketing major from Edina, MN. $1,000.
- Janke Premiere Properties Scholarship: Brandon Erkens, a marketing major from Cold Springs, MN. $500.
- Lorentz College of Business Memorial Scholarship: Benjamin Rauen, an entrepreneur management major from Wausau, WI; Adriana Oakland, an entrepreneur management major from Spooner, WI. $900 each.
- D. Patrick Stoffers Memorial Marketing Scholarship: Amanda Bower a professional sales marketing major from Mosinee, WI; Austin Preece, an entrepreneur management major from New Richmond, WI. $1,750 each.
- Charles White Memorial Scholarship: Marcus Bugni, an operations-supply chain management major from Hudson, WI. $1,200.
Additional scholarships are awarded by the college and its other departments and academic programs, bringing the total amount of business scholarships awarded for the 2017-18 year to nearly $120,000. Scholarships are funded by gifts made through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation.
Donors and scholarship recipients will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, December 1, 2017 from 12:00–1:30 pm in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.
For more information, contact Dr. Kristy Lauver, chair, Department of Management and Marketing.