The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Department of Information Systems Scholarship Committee is pleased to award the following scholarships for the 2015-16 academic year:
- 3M IS: Garrett Ahn, a junior IS, business analysis major from Lino Lakes, MN; Justin Small, a senior IS, Systems Development major from Appleton, WI. $500 each.
- Cargill IS: Abigail Shofner, a junior IS, business analysis major from Weyauwega, WI. $200.
- Collaboration in Information Services: Ryan Mugan, a senior IS, systems development major from Howards Grove, WI. $1000.
- Emerging Technologies: Matthew Swanson, a senior IS, business analysis major from Rice Lake, WI. $1500.
- Federated Insurance IS: Jon Rosene, a junior accounting and IS, business analysis double major from West Bend, WI. $1,000.
- IS Dept.: Jared Hazel, a senior IS, systems development major from Lakeville, MN. $600.
- Willard & Carol Korn: Jarrett Yuknis, a junior accounting and IS, business analysis double major from Hayward, WI. $300.
- Laptop Computer: John Helwig, a junior IS, systems development major from Arcadia, WI. $700.
- Jim & Sara Mellinger IS Study Abroad: Marissa Leners, a junior IS, business analysis major from Birchwood, WI. $1000.
- Travelers IS: Haley J. Miller, a senior IS, business analysis major from Sobieski, WI. $2500.
Scholarships are funded by gifts made through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation. Donors and scholarship recipients will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, December 11, 2015 from 12:00–1:30 pm in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.
For more information, contact Dr. Tony Keys, chair, UW-Eau Claire Department of Information Systems.