Undergraduate registration for the spring semester starts November 1. Remember you must get your Personal Advising Code (PAC) from your academic advisor before you can register. Don't delay in scheduling this meeting as their calendars fill quickly. Use link below to schedule your meeting.
Kimberly Wellnitz, lead business academic advisor, offers the following suggestions to make your advising meeting productive and valuable:
Before Registration (using MyBlugold CampS)
- Check your enrollment appointment date/time
- Sign your electronic Payment Plan Agreement (PPA)
- Be aware of any other HOLDS that prevent your registration
- Generate and review your Degree Audit
- Browse course offerings
- Use your Planner to plan courses for future semesters
- Meet with your academic advisor prior to your enrollment appointment. See link below to schedule an appointment.
- Enter your PAC in CampS
- Add courses to your Shopping Cart in CampS one day before your advising appointment.
Wellnitz also recommends the following resources: