Because your success is important to us, the College of Business offers free peer-to-peer tutoring to students taking accounting and business communication classes. This tutoring is available to students of all abilities; in fact, it is not unusual to see many of our best students taking advantage of these services.
Get help with your accounting classes
Can't get your accounts to balance? Members of the Student Accounting Society are providing free tutoring to students in Accounting 201 and 202. Tutors are available on a first-come, first-serve basis in Schneider Hall Room 318.
Fall 2016 Accounting Tutoring Hours
- Monday and Wednesday: 9 am-3 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: 9:30 am-3:15 pm.
Get input on a paper or presentation
The Business Communication Writing + Presentation Studio is now open for business! Tutors are available in Schneider 221 to help students organize their ideas and put finishing touches on their documents or presentations. Learn more.
Fall 2016 Studio Hours
- Monday: 8 am-5 pm
- Tuesday: 8 am-5 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am-6 pm
- Thursday: 8 am-4 pm
- Friday: 8 am-12 pm.
Keep calm and get help with IS
The student chapter of the Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP) is providing free tutoring to students in Information Systems 240, 304 and 310. Tutors are available on a first-come, first-serve basis in Schneider Hall Room 318. Tutoring for IS 324, 344, 365, and 455 is available by appointment. Contact Caleb Oster, AITP tutor coordinator.
Fall 2016 IS Tutoring Hours
- IS 240: Monday: 8-10 am, 11 am-12 pm, 1-3 pm. Tuesday: 8-9 am, 11am-12 pm. Wednesday: 8 am-2:30 pm. Thursday: 12:30-2:30 pm. Friday: 8-10 am.
- IS 304: Monday: 8-10 am, 11 am-12 pm. Tuesday: 8-9 am, 10 am-12 pm. Wednesday: 8 am-12 pm, 2-3 pm. Thursday: 10 am-12 pm. Friday: 10-11 am.
- IS 310: Monday: 1-3 pm, Tuesday and Wednesday: 10 am-12 pm. Friday: 10-11 am.
Tutoring for IS 324, 344, 365, and 455 is available by appointment.