Over 170 University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire students participated in a business competition during the 2014-15 academic year. Dean Diane Hoadley will host a celebration reception for business school competitors, Wednesday, May 13, from 5–7 pm in the UW-Eau Claire Davies Center Ojibwe Ballroom. The program will begin at 5:15 pm with group photos to follow.
Students who competed in the following events will be recognized:
- AITP Target IS case competition and Travelers Insurance IS case competition
- AMA regional and international conference competitions
- APICS Head of Class, regional case competitions
- Blugold Sales Team competitions
- Collegiate DECA state and international competitions
- PSE regional and national competitions
- SHRM WI Student Conference and HR Games Competition
- UW-Eau Claire and WI Big Idea Tournament.
Students are asked to bring their certificates, medals and trophies. RSVP by Thursday, May 7.
For more information, contact Gretchen Hutterli, assistant dean, UW-Eau Claire College of Business.