The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire College of Business Scholarship Committee is pleased to award over $35,000 in college-wide scholarships for the 2020-21 academic year.
Congratulations to the following scholarship recipients:
- Beta Upsilon Sigma Inc. (BUS) Member Scholarship: Elizabeth Diedrick, junior marketing major from Wrightstown, WI $1,000.
- Cathy Harvey Scholarship: Alexandrea Kummer, sophomore health care administration major from Mondovi, WI, $6,000.
- Charles L. Szews Business Scholarship: Abigail Senso, junior finance major from Freedom, WI and Skylar Sandin, sophomore human resource major from Andover, MN, $400 each.
- College of Business Scholarship: Francis White, junior finance major from Stillwater, MN; Whitley Falter, sophomore health care administration major from Eau Claire, WI, $500 each.
- College of Business Xcel Diversity Scholarship: Brooke Harris, junior health care administration major from Green Bay, WI, $2,000.
- Craig A. Johnson Scholarship: Marissa Wichman, junior business administration major from Merrill, WI, $1,400.
- Dan and Shelly Johnson Business Scholarship: Tanner Troutt, sophomore marketing major from Spencer, WI, $1,500.
- Dietlin Family Scholarship: Kayla Luraas, sophomore health care administration major from Chippewa Falls, WI, $500.
- Helen B. Andersen Memorial Scholarship: Taylor Burzynski, junior business administration major from Stanley, WI $2,700.
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co. CoB Junior/Senior Diversity Scholarship: Petra Asani, senior information systems major from Apple Valley, MN, $650.
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co. CoB Sophomore Diversity Scholarship: Dakota Bokath, sophomore management major from Marathon, WI, $650.
- Jennifer Alexander Memorial Scholarship: Kayla Harle, junior finance major from New Richmond, WI, $1,000.
- John C. Dennison Memorial Business Scholarship: Sara Patoka, junior international business major from Milwaukee, WI $4,500.
- L.J.B Wisconsin Rural Opportunities Foundation CoB Scholarship: Lauren Sauter, freshman business economics and finance double major from Kaukauna, WI, $1,000.
- Philip Breitman Memorial Scholarship: Brooke Mayer, junior accounting and finance double major from Fairchild, WI $8,900.
- Richard T. Gannon Scholarship: Madelyn Zenner, freshman finance major from Chippewa Falls, WI, $1,900.
- Robert D. Mac Donald Scholarship: Wyatt Rauvola, sophomore accounting and finance double major from Floodwood, MN, $950.
Additional scholarships are awarded by the College of Business and its other departments and academic programs, bringing the total amount of business scholarships awarded for the 2020-21 year to nearly $119,000. Scholarships are funded by gifts made through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation.
Donors and scholarship recipients will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, tentatively planned for Friday, December 4, 2020 from 12:00–1:30 pm at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.
For more information, contact Pedro Sottile, chair of the College of Business scholarship committee.