Interested in majoring in business? Learn how the UW-Eau Claire College of Business prepares students for success by attending any of the following events this fall:
- UW-Eau Claire Blugold Spotlights, October 15 & 16.
- College of Business Visit Days, November 11 & 18.
Questions? Contact Gretchen Hutterli, assistant dean, UW-Eau Claire College of Business.
2015 UW-Eau Claire Spotlights: Oct. 15 & 16
Majors & Student Services Fair
- Oct. 15, 11 am - 2 pm, Davies Center
Drop by the College of Business table to meet business faculty members and academic advisers. Learn more about our accredited academic programs, internships, study abroad experiences, and other high impact learning opportunities.
Tour the College with a Dean
- Oct. 15 at 11 am and 1 pm, Hormel Lab, Schneider 101
- Oct. 16 at 11 am, Hormel Lab, Schneider 101
Join the COB deans for an overview of the college and a tour of some of our special classrooms and learning spaces. Get your questions answered.
2015 Business Visit Days: Nov. 11 & 18
10 am - approximately 3 pm
Business Visit Days provide a more in-depth view of the College of Business and what we offer. Because we have limited the number of attendees, your experience will be very personal. Your visit will start at 10 am and will end with an optional campus tour at 1:30 pm.
During your day on campus, you will
- Meet with Admissions and College of Business staff to get answers to your questions about the admission process, our business programs, scholarships, dorms and anything else you want to know more about.
- Meet a faculty member and experience what it is like to be a college student by attending his/her business class.
- Join the College
of Business deans and business student leaders for lunch. The pizza and brownies are on us!
Hall and see some of our special learning spaces.
- Tour the beautiful UW-Eau Claire campus if you haven't done this on a previous visit.
We hope you will join us and learn why we say that success starts here in the College of Business. To schedule a visit, go to the Admissions website.