Members of the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Student Accounting Society invite all business students, faculty and staff members to participate in the organization's 3rd Annual Days of Caring, April 14, 15 &17, 2015.
Students, faculty and staff teams will do projects for the Bolton Refuge House, Eau Claire County Humane Society, Hmong Mutual Assistance Association, and the Hope Gospel Mission Bargain Center as well as pick up waste around the river.
"Participation is easy," according to Dr. Dawna Drum, assistant professor of accounting and one of the SAS faculty advisers. "In addition to the warm and fuzzy feeling you will get for doing good for your community, you will get an awesome t-shirt, meet some fun new people, and attend a pizza social Wednesday evening where you have a chance to win fabulous prizes."
Those interested in participating can join one of the teams listed below or they can form their own teams. To join an existing team, please email the team leader. Those interested in forming their own teams or who have other questions should contact Kate Baker, SAS vice president.
3rd Annual SAS Days of Caring
Tuesday, April 14
- 8 am-12 noon: Hope Gospel Mission Bargain Center. Martha Baker, team leader. Dr. Aimee Pernsteiner, faculty adviser. ·
- 4-7 pm: Bolton Refuge House. Victoria Leiterman, team leader. Dr. Dawna Drum, faculty adviser.
Wednesday, April 15
- 1-5 pm: Pick up around the river. Michelle Graf, team leader. Mr. Ray Hughes, faculty adviser.
- 1-5:30 pm: Eau Claire County Humane Society. Kate Baker, team leader. Mr. Matt Fish, faculty adviser.
Friday, April 17
- 1-5 pm: Hmong Mutual Assistance Association. Matthew Le Grave, team leader. D'Arcy Becker, faculty adviser.