The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire College of Business Scholarship Committee is pleased to award over $40,00 in college-wide scholarships for the 2018-19 academic year.
Congratulations to the following scholarship recipients:
- Brad Patrick Olson Memorial: Branden Yates, business administration, $1,000.
- Charles L. Szews Business Scholarship: Bradley C. Johnson, entrepreneur management, $1,000.
- Citizens Community Federal Scholarship: Jonathon Von Feldt, marketing, $2,500.
- College of Business Xcel Diversity Scholarship: Rodrigo Mendoza, accounting and finance, $2,000.
- Craig A. Johnson Scholarship: Coua Xiong, health care administration, $1,400.
- Dan and Shelly Johnson Business Scholarship: Juan Rojas, marketing, $1,000.
- Hanke Family College of Business Scholarship: Nathan Schomberg, business administration, $500.
- Helen B. Andersen Memorial Scholarship: Shaina Ducklow, marketing and international business, $1,800.
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co. COB Junior/Senior Diversity Scholarship: Rodrigo Mendoza, accounting and finance, $850.
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co. COB Sophomore Diversity Scholarship: Elizabeth Diedrick, business undeclared, $850.
- Jennifer Alexander Memorial Scholarship: Dier Pulatov, finance and accounting, $1,200.
- John C. Dennison Memorial Business Scholarship: Nathaniel LaBombard, finance; Dier Pulatov, finance, $6,000 each.
- Philip Breitman Memorial Scholarship: Madeleine Vruwink, entrepreneur management, $8,830.
- Richard T. Gannon Scholarship: Kaylie Jo Bernard, operations/supply chain management, $2,000.
- Robert D. Mac Donald Scholarship: Bradley C. Johnson, entrepreneur management, $1,200.
- Mellinger Study Abroad Scholarship: Shauna Parish, HR management, $2,500.
Additional scholarships are awarded by the college's departments and academic programs, bringing the total amount of business scholarships awarded for the 2018-19 year over $136,000. Scholarships are funded by gifts made through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation.
Donors and scholarship recipients will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, November 30, 2018 from 12:00–1:30 pm in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.
For more information, contact Gretchen Hutterli, COB assistant dean and chair, College of Business scholarship committee.