The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Department of Information Systems is pleased to award over $10,000 in scholarships for the 2018-19 academic year. Congratulations to the following scholarship recipients:
- Eugene B. Arnold: Jia Hui Chan, IS and finance, $1,000.
- 3M Information Systems Scholarship: Emily R. Ollig, IS; Matthew J. Ehlers, IS, $500 each.
- Diversity in Information Systems Scholarship: Megan M. Hager, IS, $500.
- Cargill Information Systems Scholarship: Kai Xiang Leong, IS, $250.
- Travelers Information Systems Scholarship: Amelia D. Montie, IS, Sociology, $2,500
- Federated Insurance IS Scholarship: Emily R. Ollig, IS, $1,000.
- IS Scholarship: Rachel M. Stout, IS, $600.
Scholarships are funded by gifts made through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation. Donors and scholarship recipients will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, November 30, 2018 from 12:00–1:30 pm in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.
For more information, contact Dr. Tony Keys, chair, Department of Information Systems.