Do you have a business idea you'd like to develop?
Pitch your idea before a live audience and a panel of expert judges at the 2017 Swim with the Sharks Tournament, Thursday, November 9 at the Davies Center Woodland Theater. The action starts at 7 pm.
A two-minute swim with the sharks could change the direction of your life. You don't need to have a fully developed business plan to pitch your idea and compete for prizes. Our sharks are friendly . . . the water's warm. . . refreshments will be served. Or simply come and watch the excitement.
Questions? Contact Ann Rupnow, coordinator, UW-Eau Claire College of Business Entrepreneurship and Economic Development.
- Pitch you great start-up business idea
- Presentation are two-minute maximum followed by up to 3 minutes of Q & A.
- You may use visuals (slides, product models, etc.) if you wish.
- Pitch as you would to potential investors.
- Have fun!
Your pitch should include
- Introductions (of yourself, co-founder/s, etc.)
- An ask. What do you want from investors – a meeting, mentoring, funds?
- Information about your product/service
- Description of the opportunity you are creating
- Identification of your target market
- Your profitability expectations