In 2004, Joe Biller, Andrew Hinz, Mat Ingle, Matthew Johnson and Ryan Rambacher graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire College of Business. Fast forward 13 years and they are business leaders at the organizations they work for today.
Learn how Biller, Hinz, Ingle, Johnson and Ramabacher made the transition from student to finance professional at the Finance Career Panel, Thursday, April 13, from 7-8 pm in the UW-Eau Claire Centennial Hall, Room 2920. All UW-Eau Claire students are welcome.
The UW-Eau Claire student chapter of the Financial Management Association (FMA) is hosting the event. For more information, contact Chad Glover, FMA president.
2017 FMA Career Panelists
- Joe Biller, 04, Managing Director, SightLine Partners, an alternative investment manager providing custom equity financing for differentiated, growth-stage health care companies.
- Andrew Hinz, ’04, Managing Director, Grace Matthews, Inc., a worldwide leader in transaction advisory services for manufacturers and distributors throughout the chemical and materials value chain.
- Mat Ingle, ’04, Digital Portfolio Financial Manager, Best Buy, a leading provider of technology products, services and solutions.
- Matthew B. Johnson, ’04, Director of Business Development, Navico, a leader in marine electronics for the recreational and commercial sectors.
- Ryan Rambacher, ’04, Vice President-Senior Financial Consultant, Charles Schwab, one of the largest brokerage firms in the United States.
Chad Glover, president of FMA, will moderate the panel.