Hello HCAD students!
Our annual HCAD/CHAASE Winterim Immersion Trip will be taking place from January 6 - 11, 2019. To attend this very exciting experience, you will need to register by filling out the application at the following link HERE.
Here are the details:
• We will be departing from UWEC at 12:00 Noon on January 6th and heading to Milwaukee.
• Our first day (Monday) will be spent touring the Direct Supply facilities and learning about the organization.
• We will spend Monday evening in Milwaukee, and head to Chicago early on Tuesday morning.
• While in Chicago, we will be touring a variety of care communities, including Alden of Barrington, Alden of Huntley, Windsor, Wynscape, and several others.
• We will spend Friday morning touring a site, and will return home to UWEC that evening.
The cost for the trip is $350 per student. This includes:
• Charter bus to/from Milwaukee and Chicago
• 5 nights hotel stay (2 nights in Milwaukee, 3 nights in Chicago)
• 2 group dinners
• 2 group activities, including an afternoon at the awesome Shedd Aquarium.
Applications are due by Friday, November 16th. Payment of the student fee, after acceptance, is due by December 7th.
If you have any questions, or would like additional information, contact Libby Fandry at firstname.lastname@example.org