Several campus parking changes are in effect at UW-Eau Claire for summer 2018:
- New student orientation takes place June 11-29. During those dates, the Phillips parking lot is the designated parking area for admitted students and their families, and will not be available for “F” and “S” permit holders. (ADA-accessible parking and parking for “G” permit holders in the Phillips lot will remain unchanged during orientation.)
- In the Hibbard parking lot, stalls previously reserved only for "F" permit holders are now open to both "F" and "S" permit holders for the duration of the summer. (ADA-accessible parking and parking for “G” permit holders in the Hibbard lot will remain unchanged.)
- The seven existing 20-minute meters and the two loading zone stalls in the small parking lot behind Hibbard Hall will be used exclusively for Ecumenical Religious Center permit holders for the duration of the Garfield Avenue construction project.
Other important notes about summer parking:
- Short-term parking options are available. Daily “S” and “F” permits can be purchased for $5 per day, and 30-day “S” and “F” permits can be purchased for $29.
- “R” parking permits are not required May 21-August 31, so anyone may use those stalls with or without a university parking permit.
Find more information on the Parking and Transportation website.