65th Annual Juried Student Art Show
The Foster Gallery will be accepting submissions for the 65th Annual Juried Student Art Show starting Monday, January 24 through February 21, 2022. Submissions are open to all UWEC students currently enrolled in the 2021-2022 academic year, including December graduates, regardless of major or campus affiliation. There is no theme for the juried exhibition and all visual art mediums are welcome, including but limited to drawing, painting, graphic design, photography, sculpture, ceramics, metalworks, video, textile, and installation art. Artwork must have been completed between March 2021 and present. Any work submitted for last year’s jurying is not eligible. A submission link will be available here starting January 24. Contact gallery director, Amanda Bulger, with questions about submitting.
The Foster Gallery will also be accepting submission for the Poster Competition. The winning poster design will be used to advertise the 65th Annual Juried Student Art show via posters, postcards, social media and more. Submissions open January 24, but it is never too late to start working on your design!
- Entry Submission Opens: Monday, Jan 24 | 8:00 am
- Entry Submission Deadline: Mon, Feb 21 | 11:59 pm
- Exhibition Dates: April 4-20, 2022
- Accepted Works Announced: Wed, March 9
- Reception, Awards, and Scholarships: Thursday, April 14 | 6-7:30pm
- Guest Juror artist talk and activities: Friday, April 15