Site Feedback

Garfield Avenue project affects travel on lower campus. The project is expected to be completed in fall 2018. Please allow extra time when traveling to see us!

Learn More

Travel policy updates

If University-sponsored travel is part of your work, here are a few tips to get you started.

Before you travel:

  • Use a procurement travel card or a corporate card to reserve, ticket, and pay for airfare, lodging, registrations, and car rentals. Card applications are available through eform in the Business Services section.
  • Arrange airfare through Fox World Travel. Use the self-booking tool on UW TravelWIse or call 866-230-8787.
  • Book lodging through Concur, Fox Travel agents, or through the conference site. UW System now has many contracted hotels identified as "most preferred" which should be used as your first choice. UW System travel policy prohibits the use of online lodging brokers (, Hotwire, Travelocity, Airbnb, etc.).
  • Use the meals and incidentals calculator to determine the daily allowances for your trip. Purchase food while traveling with cash, personal debit/credit card, or corporate card, not a procurement or procurement travel card.

During and after:

  • Attach an agenda or schedule-at-a-glance to your reimbursement request.
  • Save your receipts related to your business expenses.
  • If you are requesting mileage reimbursement, be sure that you have completed a driver authorization form.
  • Contact the ASK Center for assistance; we can help you get it right the first time. or 36-3131
  • To receive reimbursement of travel expenses, you must submit your travel expense reimbursement (TER) within 90 days of return trip date.

More detailed information regarding employee travel is available through Knowledge Base.

Thanks for your interest in UW-Eau Claire. Let's get started!

Select a student category below for admission guidelines, important deadlines and instructions.

NOTE: To complete your application to UW-Eau Claire you will be taken off of this website to access the UW System online admission application.

If you want to apply for employment, please click here.