Beta Alpha Psi, the national honor society for financial information students and professionals, held its spring initiation on May 6 at a reception held in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Centennial Room. The honor society promotes the study and practice of accounting, finance and information systems, provides opportunities for self-development, service and association among members and practicing professionals, and encourages a sense of ethical, social, and public responsibility.
Congratulations to the newest members of Beta Alpha Psi:
- Jared Ammerman, a junior accounting and finance double major from West Salem, WI.
- M. Camila Bedoya, senior business analysis information systems and accounting double major from Rochester, MN.
- Molly Brewer, a junior accounting and finance double major from Ottawa, IL.
- Shannon Conner, a senior accounting major from Neillsville, WI.
- Eva Hambrick, a senior finance and accounting double major from Eau Claire, WI.
- Isaac Mousel, a senior accounting and business analysis information systems double major from Eau Claire, WI.
- Ben Waldusky, a junior accounting major from Chippewa Falls, WI.
Beta Alpha Psi has over 300 campus chapters with over 300,000 members since it was founded in 1919. The faculty adviser for the UW-Eau Claire chapter is DeeAnne Peterson-Meyer, lecturer, Department of Accounting & Finance.