The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire College of Business Scholarship Committee has awarded over $30,000 to business students for the 2016-17 academic year. Congratulations to the following recipients of college-wide scholarships:
- Jennifer Alexander Memorial: Brandon Boogren, a marketing major from Hastings, MN, $900
- Helen B. Andersen Memorial: Emily Ollig, an IS, business analysis major from Osceola, WI, $1,800
- Philip Breitman Memorial: Harlie Juedes, a marketing analytics major from Colfax, WI, $8,798
- Citizens Community Federal: Yuchu Ke, an IS, systems development major from Oakdale, MN, $2,500
- John C. Dennison Memorial: Levina Vang, IS, business analysis major from Eau Claire, WI, $6,000
- Richard T. Gannon: Allison Jensen, IS, business analysis major from Onalaska, WI, $1,300
- Hanke: Briana Weyker, health care administration major from Belgium, WI, $500
- Craig A. Johnson Memorial: Andrea Kott, an accounting major from Eau Claire, WI, $1,300
- Leinenkugel Brewing Co. COB Sophomore: Abigail L. Johnson, an accounting major from Hutchinson, MN, $800
- Leinenkugel Brewing Co. COB Junior/Senior: Briana Weyker, health care administration major from Belgium, WI, $800
- Robert D. MacDonald Memorial: Maria Bedoya, an IS, business analysis and accounting double major from Rochester, MN, $1,200
- Brad Olson Memorial: Deanna Pierzina, a health care administration major from Menomonie, WI, $1,000
- Returning Student Success: Tiana Tarbox, an operations/materials management major from Chippewa Falls, WI, $500
- Charles F. White Memorial: Marcus Bugni, an operations/supply chain management major from Hudson, WI, $1,100
- Xcel Energy COB: Noreen Metz, an operations/supply chain management major from Medford, WI, $2,000.
Additional scholarships are also available to business students through the Accounting & Finance Department, Business Communication Program, Health Care Administration Program, Information Systems Department, and Management & Marketing Department.
All business scholarships are funded by gifts made through the UW-Eau Claire Foundation.
College of Business donors and scholarship recipients will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, December 9, 2016 from 12:00–1:30 pm in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom. For more information, contact Gretchen Hutterli, chair, UW-Eau Claire College of Business.